Llama del Bosque Home 5
Actual price: $695,000
This 3,200-square-foot tropical contemporary home, designed in 2017 by renowned Costa Rican architect Ronald Zurcher, offers unique interior and exterior spaces. Each of the three bedrooms has its own en-suite bathroom, and there’s a half-bath for guests, an office and maid´s quarters with private bathroom. This one-of-a-kind home has an interior garden, letting in rays of sunshine, and an exotic outdoor shower in the master bedroom. Relax in the stunning private pool while surrounded by lush landscaping and gorgeous trees shading the back yard.
The home is ideally located in the Llama del Bosque residential community in the heart of Reserva Conchal. This exclusive gated community has 41 individual homesites and a child- and pet-friendly park, and it’s just minutes from the Beach Club, fine restaurants and the impressive white-sand beach of Playa Conchal.
- Type: Single-family home
- View: Mountain and golf course views (12th fairway)
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Construction area: 297.33 sq. m / 3,200 sq. ft.
- Lot size: 1,016 sq. m / 10,936 sq. ft.
- Stainless steel appliances: Included (LG washer, dryer, LG microwave, GE dishwasher, refrigerator and oven)
- Gardens: Indoor and outdoor
- Swimming pool: 19.7 sq. m / 212.04 sq. ft.
- Eco-friendly design featuring natural stones and wooden beam ceilings
- Tropical outdoor entrance
- Marble finishes in bathrooms and floors
- Delightful kitchen featuring granite countertops
- Sliding glass doors throughout the house
- Vaulted ceilings in living room
- Master bedroom with walk-in closet and outdoor shower
- 2-car garage
- Furnished living room and master bedroom
Secure gated resort beach community
Exclusive Beach Club
Access to 13 restaurants/bars
Monthly lifestyle activities
Wildlife refuge and natural trails for biking and hiking
Najui Organic Garden
Audubon-certified Robert Trent Jones II award-winning 18-hole golf course
2 golf shops