LLAMA DEL BOSQUE HOME 36
Actual price: $1.600.000
When drawing the house, the Italian architect Egidio Malpeli, was inspired by a luxury yacht from Italy. The house falls in love with the visual game generated at the level of the central ceiling in glass, all the ceilings are made with teak wood and gypsum, as well as the large windows that take you to the covered terrace overlooking the pool and a spectacular jacuzzi.
Every space has a touch of good, where the finishes and colorful furniture contribute to create a cozy and warm atmosphere. The social areas, (kitchen, dining room, living room and terrace) are designed to be enjoyed with family and friends: a billiard and a footballing are part of the common areas, as well as the barbecue and kitchen with glass pergola next to the pool.
The four bedrooms become a world apart: by showing off the selected color palette of Costa Rica, blue on one side and green on the other side, colors that are traveled on the furniture, on the doors, in the textiles of the bed and in various decorative accents. A mural framed with light and painted with Venetian stucco protrudes the wall of the bed to create an effect of the sky and the sea at the same time.
Egidio Malpeli - Italian
Perfectly located in Llama del Bosque Residential, at the heart of Reserva Conchal. An exclusive gated community with 41 individual homesites, children and pet friendly park, just minutes from the beach club, fine restaurants and the impressive white sand beach of Playa Conchal
HOA Fees Monthly: $207.00
- Type: Single family home
- View: Golf course - (driving range)
- Fully furnished home
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 6
- Garage: 2cars
- Construction area: 425 sq. mt. / 4580 sq. ft.
- Lot size: 1.180 sq.mt. / 700 sq.ft.
- Pool: 46 sq.mt./ 495 sq.ft.
- Jacuzzi: 7 square meters / 75 sq.ft.
- Stainless steel appliances: dishwasher, cooktop and microwave WHIRPOOL, fridge and freezer FRIGIDAIRE
- Finishes: Floors in porcelain, over granite kitchen and teak good, ceilings in teak good, details walls in bedrooms and bathrooms in Venetian stucco.
- Outdoor entrance
- Sliding glass doors throughout the house for open air entrance
- Master bedroom with walk-in closet
- Furnished living room and master bedroom
Secured gated resort beach community
Audubon-certified Robert Trent Jones II award-winning 18-hole golf course
2 golf shops
4 Britt Coffee shops
Exclusive Beach club with 2 swimming pools, restaurant, fully equipped gym and children’s club.
Wildlife Refuge and 6 natural trails for biking and hiking
Najui Organic Garden
Access to The Westin Hotel & W Marriott Hotel restaurants/bars, 13 in total
2 world class spas (Heavenly Spa at the Westin & Away Spa at the W)
Lifestyle monthly activities for homeowners